Seamless invoice financing backed by reliable data

Seamless invoice financing backed by reliable data

FA650024-EF3F-4715-8A39-939007BF9E1D

What is Infidia?

Infidia is a platform for Invoice Financing that performs in-depth risk analysis, enabling low-risk lending to SMEs.

Both proprietary solutions and suitable for integrations, Infidia provides a seamless data flow.

Benefits

For SMEs

No Hidden Fees

Fast Approval

Data Security

For Lenders

In Depth-Analysis

Reliable Data

Attractive ROI

Benefits

For SMEs

For Lenders

No Hidden Fees

Fast Approval

Data Security

In Depth-Analysis

Reliable Data

Attractive ROI

How it works

D05EF11E-B474-4AA8-89A4-25D21D6538DE
F31D5861-3E90-4D9F-AE4A-65A53F7D7D3B
E9C62702-4CFE-468A-A062-EA7374630110

Sign in to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)

Select and Submit invoices for financing via Infidia web

Get the response from a lender within 24hrs

Programs

66200550-EF28-4326-98BE-45755131054F
D0F0C9B6-CB1D-4A68-A056-CC64380B9789-2

FAQ

Infidia is supporting the growth of small businesses by enabling seamless invoice financing. Using our blockchain-based apps, both small businesses and their lenders (banks and other financial institutions) are secure of frauds, and without the possibility of disclosing the sensitive data.

Since Infidia platforms consist of a variety of decentralized productivity and automation apps, we also support and improve our clients’ operations while the whole process of invoice financing runs seamlessly.

Since a highly ethical company, the vision of Infidia is that financing should be accessible to every ethical and sustainable business, regardless of its size.

Simply register on our platform and follow the instructions. You’ll be notified within 24hrs whether you qualify for financing.

Upon approval, you will receive up to 90% of the invoiced amount. Once the invoice is paid, you will receive the remaining 10% minus fees and interest.

If you are interested in providing financing via Infidia, please contact us at lenders@infid.app and we will get in touch with you shortly.

In order to qualify for invoice financing, you’d need to be at least 1 year in business and meet other criteria set by the Lenders. 

It takes as little as 24 hours after onboarding to hear from us.

Fees vary depending on the various factors: amount, due date, etc. Fees are always transparent, and are indicated in the offer from a lender.

Like what we do?

Get notified when we are available in your country

SIGN UP

GET IN TOUCH WITH US